Wednesday, March 10, 2010

REALLY?!

Ok I may or may not be the most unrealistic person to grace the planet but I dont care. So me and my cuz have been dieting and working are our arses off(for only a short time) but I'm so over it! Today I feel like utter crap! Everywhere I look there is food staring at me! Cookies, pizza, soda, candy, chips, cream puffs, ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?! I now I'm being unrealistic but I really just want to have lost 45 lbs already! My body is so sore, and you should have seen me trying to put on my huge fatty-mcfat-fat jeans today, HILARIOUS! Maybe one day they will be loose!
Also, I really am over having a job! I know, I know, I should be grateful, we're in a recession, tons of people would kill to have jobs right now, blah blah blah....
Last and most importantly, I want a box of these right now....
Ok I'll stop my bitching, have a wonderful day! :)

4 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

Madam Hodson,

only the cool people blog about girl scout cookies. what does that make us? amazing!

also...
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE MY ONLY SUNSHINE YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY, YOU NEVER KNOW DEAR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY

Alison said...

tarazan! i just want to say that i love you SOO much! and i'm sorry but i laughed at your blog. i could just imagine you venting it to me in our room. and i also want to say, even though we share a room, i do not see enough of you in my life. i'll try and stay up later for you.
love al.
p.s. screw the diet, let's eat some girl scout cookies.

Laura said...

TARA i just love you. and you are so very good at saying it exactly how it is. you are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!! and you cannot have another job unless i can come with you. because you are my job buddy and i wouldn't beable to do anything at work without you

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Oh Tara just think, You have an upcoming wedding to get ready for. I'm just sayin is all. Furthermore, I feel like if you and I had a weight lose competition that it would more then likely be the best competition ever. Once again, just sayin.