Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obsession of the day...

I'm so obsessed with this stuff that I dreamed about it last night! And when I woke up and realized I haven't bought it yet, I almost started crying. So during my crappy shower this morning I had to use my mediocre shampoo and conditioner as usual. My hair looks like crap! I cant wait until I buy it and my life is complete!
Why is it so great? Well the one I'm obsessed with is the Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and it is really amazing. Just trust me. But don't look at my hair as an example because I do not have it...yet!
P.S. you can get all these products that I talk about at Pure Beauty.

5 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

you are the love of my life

baby put your arms around me

you are the love of my life

baby i'm so glad you found me

Laura said...

hahahahaha you are so FUNNY. and i want samples!

Alison said...

so do you get paid more at work to advertise their products on your blog?

haha, love you tara! sorry you woke up sad for not having the shampoo and conditioner!

Kathryn said...

So I love that you threw a shout out to pure beauty! You are possibly the best employee for them EVER!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. I seriously love that stuff!!! You're so cute haha.