Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Call me Crazy, but...

I LOVE SHAUN WHITE!
Shaun White Large Picture
I was watching The George Lopez Show the other night and Shaun was on there. I have always had a semi-crush on him but now its full blown! I think he is just a sincerely nice person... at least thats the impression I get from him on TV (don't judge me for being naive). At the end of his interview, George gave him a guitar with someone's signature on it(I cant remember who) but it was so sweet, he almost started crying! I was thinking, he can buy ANYTHING he wants and yet he was so grateful for the guitar. (Yes I am one of those people who gets teary-eyed during stuff like this, for example, Oprah sends me into a sobbing fit most times I watch it). Anyway, if you think I'm crazy, I don't care, I love Shaun White(even though he is like 100 lbs lighter than me, and practically albino, I'd still marry him!)

2 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

hahaha ewww

except maybe if i saw him on George Lopez I would like him more...

weirdy

Laura said...

Tara, red heads are the best. You are not crazy. and you are funny! YOU should be a red head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i would LOVE you, not just love you