Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things that make me happy...

  • Summertime- I cant wait!!
  • Iration- "falling"
  • Sleeping- It almost makes me too happy
  • Law & Order- I'm obsessed! I just want to watch it all day every day.
  • Having a job- All I do is complain about work but I really am grateful to be employed!
  • Shopping- Specifically online shopping (shopstyle.com, ardenb.com, zappos.com)
  • Vacations- I want more
  • Blog stalking- It is so entertaining
  • abeautifulliving.blogspot.com- I love the pics on this site.
  • Working at a salon- Its probably one of the best jobs ever!
  • My apartment- when its clean, its really cute!
See full size image



5 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

is that one of you and your friends in the Luxor??

Also I love you

And also I love that you updated.

Kathryn said...

Friend - I think you forgot 5 thigs that make you happy..

Kat
Sara
Laura
Heather
birthday sex

Laura said...

and converse.
?
I tried to be clever hahaha

also, Birthday Sex should be capitolized because Tara has made it a noun.

alison said...

You forgot to say that I make you happy. or that your annoying roommate wakes you up in the morning and that makes you REALLY happy! :) LOVE YOU GIRL! also, love that i got put in your vacation picture!!! :) ...let's go back!

The Hafoka Family said...

hmmmm.... wow...