Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Baby!


So every New Years I make pretty much the same resolutions. Something along the lines of eat better or lose weight. Well this year my list still includes those but also a couple more.
  • Stop drinking soda (I might die but I will do it!)
  • Blog more(because, why not?)
  • Be more organized(if you've seen my closet, you'll know what I'm talking about)
  • Write in my journal(because most of the time, I cant even remember what happened to me last week)
  • Start doing yoga(Shelli and I took a class a little while ago and even though I sucked, it was fun)
  • Where my contacts(I'm such a baby about putting them in)
  • Be more spontaneous(I need to stop being such a control freak)
Along with my list of resolutions I made a list of things I have to do in 2010.
  • Run Ragnar Wasatch Back(mainly because my mom thinks that I'll back out)
  • Go to Hawaii or cruise(no explanation needed)
  • Take my little brothers to Disneyland(and to an Angel's game while we're there)
  • Get laser eye surgery(because I hate contacts and glasses)





5 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Oh Yeah!! We betta start running our booties off!!!!!!!

C'est La Vie said...

YES...i concure on the blog one

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Heck yeah Tara heck yeah!

alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alison said...

you are epically failing your no more drinking soda resolution. and even I, your controlling roommate, can't make you stop!!!

but i vow to make you stop! starting... NOW!!!!